Rolfology Website Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website at rolfology.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rolfology’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rolfology’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rolfology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rolfology’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Rolfology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Rolfology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rolfology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rolfology’s website, even if Rolfology or a Rolfology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Rolfology’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rolfology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Rolfology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Rolfology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Rolfology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rolfology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Rolfology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Rolfology’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, rolfology.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of 16 May 2018.
Testimonial & Review Rights of Use
We appreciate you for taking the time and effort to submit your valuable testimonial or review of your experience of Rolfology services. This is an important way for others to understand if Rolfing® Structural Integration is what they are looking for and may help them.
The testimonials that are displayed on rolfology.com may be one or both of the following types.
- A testimonial obtained directly from an individual who has purchased and/or experienced Rolfing® services from Rolfology.
- A review or testimonial obtained from any review websites like Yelp, Facebook, and/or Google, etc.
We utilize and publish reviews from other websites in permissible ways. We reserve the right to make simple grammatical edits, only if necessary for better legibility, and never altering the original meaning of the testimonial or review.
In order to ensure that all testimonials and reviews we use are authentic and legitimate, we will never ask you to write a testimonial or review for any payment or reimbursement.
Rolfing®, Rolfer™, Rolf Movement® and the Little Boy Logo are service marks of the Dr. Ida Rolf Institute®, Boulder, CO and are used with permission.
Check out the About section of the Dr. Ida Rolf Institute® website for more background information about Rolfing®.
Rolfology utilizes PocketSuite for it’s powerful mobile scheduling and payment platform. PocketSuite is a comprehensive service product application of PocketSuite, Inc. Please see PocketSuite Terms of Service for more information regarding your use as a Client which typically involves scheduling bookings, viewing upcoming appointments, paying for services, sending and receiving messages from service providers, and other features.
Body Balance Rolfing and Massage uses Appointlet for its scheduling application. As a shared space member of Body Balance Rolfing and Massage, Rolfology uses Appointlet for scheduling at the Park Plaza West location in Beaverton, OR.
Body Balance Rolfing and Massage is owned and operated by Jenny Rock, a Certified Advanced Rolfer® who has been a practicing body worker for more than 20 years. Learn more at bodybalanceportland.com.
Alternatively, the following URL is the scheduling menu for all of the available services at Body Balance Rolfing and Massage on Appointlet.